Hazlemere Sports Manager Vacancy
Following the departure of their present manager to Kidlington FC, Hazlemere Sports FC are inviting applications for the role of first team manager/coach for their Saturday first team who play in the UHL Hellenic League Division 2 East. This role could suit someone who is keen to broaden their managerial experience and join a club with modern clubhouse facilities. Applications will be considered from a current assistant manager or a former player keen to step up to managing at a higher level.
The ideal candidate(s) should be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Previous experience of managing/playing for a football team at a similar level.
- Have good contacts and an ability to attract new players to our club.
- Be an excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills.
- The capability to design and implement a regular training schedule.
- Be a strong leader with a proven track record.
- An ability to operate within the constraints that a club at this level has.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and are interested in applying for the vacancy, please contact club secretary John Horton via email at email@example.com. Please remember to include details of your coaching experience and any relevant qualifications.
Our aim is to fill this vacancy within the next 28 days. Please note that we can support anyone wishing to get a coaching qualification and that all applications/expressions of interest will be received in strict confidence.